- Satellite: The number of satellites
- Pilot: The username of the pilot who is controlling the flight
- Mode: Flying Mode
- Frame: UAV frame
- Attitude: The drone attitude (Roll, pitch, yaw)
- Heading: The drone heading
- RSSI - Received Signal Strength Indicator of 4G LTE module
- Band - Frequency band
- Ping - Ping time from XBLink to server(ms)
- Act - Radio Access technology
One of these technologies:
The values page shows telemetry information, by default the altitude (relative to the home location) and the ground speed.
You can configure what information is display by pressing the small gear icon on the top left of the panel.
XBStation Streaming sharing web interface will display the video stream in the "video switcher window" at the bottom left of the map. You can press the switcher anywhere to toggle Video and Map to foreground (below we show the video in the foreground).
In some browsers, you need to click the play button to play the video streaming
- Resize the switcher by dragging the icon in the to right corner.
- Show/Hide the switcher by pressing the toggle icon in the lower left.
- Toogle Video and Map to foreground by pressing the switcher anywhere
- Full screen video by double clicking the video (on the foreground)
- Picture in picture mode by clicking the button on the top left
Picture-in-Picture (PiP) allows you to watch videos in a floating window (always on top of other windows) so you can keep an eye on what you’re watching while interacting with other sites, or applications.
This XBStation streaming sharing web interface allows you to control a gimbal using a real joystick or virtual button
Using the real game pad to control the gimbal by enabling the gamepad mode.