XBLink 5G is a Plug and Play hardware for BVLOS Flight based on the 5th generation mobile network.
To discover XBLink, we need to understand the main components:
- XBlink Hardware: Companion computer combine cellular networking equipment, drone standard connectors and power module in one small factory design
- XBFirm process: a set of softwares base on Linux making an platform for live streaming and control telemetry data. It is also designed to easily integrate other functions, e.g. Gimbal/Payload control, computer vision, AI, UTM, ...
- XBLinkApp(Wifi Hotspot): Web interface to easily configure and communicate with XBLink without touching and wiring. You can connect XBLinkApp via Wifi hotspot from your phone, table or PC.
- High bandwidth and low latency
- Reliable connection
- Build for many drone application like mapping, drone delivery...
- Support Sony SDK and Gremsy Gimbal SDK and IP camera
- Support integrated with Siyi or Herelink
- Compatible with Ardupiltot/PX4
- More interface like Ethernet port, IO port, USB